Co-op board interviews don’t have to be hard!
Follow these 5 tips to make it painless!
1. Manage your online reputation. Board members are going to Google you! Take down those party photos and censor controversial posts
2. Be on time. Punctuality is important so arrive five minutes early. Allow extra time for parking or train delays
3. Know how to answer those tough questions. They could ask about salary changes or multiple moves. Whatever you answer, make sure it matches what’s on your application.
4. Keep it simple. Be direct, polite and answer all questions fully, but don’t offer too much additional information.
5. Dress professionally. First impressions are important. Business casual works best.
If you follow these steps, then you’ll be moving into your new apartment in no time.