The #SupportUptown Initiative
What is #SupportUptown?
We believe that community involvement is an essential part of giving back to the neighborhoods we serve and call home.
Since opening in 2013, The Bizzarro Agency has been deeply committed to increasing Upper Manhattan’s access to the arts, education, housing and general wellness services.
Through the #SupportUptown Initiative, Matthew and his brokerage have awarded over $250,000 in donations and 300 hours to local good causes and nonprofits.
The Bizzarro Agency’s #SupportUptown Initiative has recently funded the following projects:
- Uptown Soccer Academy 2018 and 2019 season
- The 2018 Sir William’s Dog Run Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest
- The Washington Heights Chamber Orchestra’s 2018 and 2019 season
- A complete renovation of the Good Shepard’s Women’s Shelter
- Too Hot to Handel: The Gospel Messiah at the United Palace.
Be a part of
If you represent a community-based non-profit organization that serves the residents of Upper Manhattan, The Bizzarro Agency would be delighted to consider your proposal.
RFPs are accepted on a rolling basis. Please allow up to one month for the staff to review your request.Apply Now